Just another day.

I  started the day with collecting the new hearing aids or HA's as I will now call them.
Much stuffing around was had when the Bluetooth connection between the HA's and audiology computer refused to play nice.
Eventually leading to the nice lady looking after me tearing the hearing aid help line a new one for all use they were. Once I finally got out and was waiting at the front when I noticed one of those little bells that is used to get attention of staff. What did my head in was the note scrawled beside the bell the message being 'Please yell.' In an audiology clinic. Suffice to say I did twitch, just a little.

Then straight over to my favourite coffee place. With new things in my ears, the place sounded like a cross country screaming match courtesy of the local chapter of the 'Have a chat' club. 
In a startling moment of stupidity I then decided to have a look around the shopping centre.
So that left me somewhat traumatised by the noise, with a special mention to all the little 2 -3 year old crotch goblins who decided screaming at a pitch that shouldn't be heard by humans was a fun thing to do.
Finally getting in the car to go home and a young male who probably had something illicit and a little too strong for him running through his veins, thus entertaining everyone present with a grown up version of the temper tantrums going on inside the shopping centre. I'll give him this, it took three very decent sized security guards to hold him down. Of course the second the real police turned up our temper tanty boy turned into Larry the lamb. Kill joy.

 

All in all just another day in the happy 'burb I call home.  

Comments